WFIM is now The Little Guy Marketing, you can find our website HERE
Your Local Business Bailout.
The banks got a bailout, the insurance companies did. What did you get?
Well it’s your turn now!
I will help stimulate your business on Google.
I will help you achieve multiple rankings on page one of Google for 1 local phrase related to your business.
A local phrase like: auto insurance south bend
Or Michigan city restaurant
Or Valparaiso divorce attorney
I will use Videos, blogs, web 2.0 properties and other Internet media to get you several spots on the first two pages of Google.
In less than 30 days!
I will continue to work with you on the phrase for a total of 90 days.
Tat’s 90 days guaranteed of Dominating Google for the local phrase you want!
How much will it cost you?
Your local business bailout can be had for the low price of $497.
Imagine what kind of return you get if your phrase is searched for 500 to 1000 times each month and you just capture a conservative 2% with my help?
That could be 10- 20 customers each month. What is the lifetime value of your new customer?
Would you get a return on your investment?
Call today if you want results before Christmas!
219-210-6000 http://fennellmarketing.com/local_business_bailout_special
What if I sweeten the deal and give you a second phrase for $250?
A total of two phrases for $747! That could mean 20 to 40 new customers a month to you each and every month!
If you want to dominate Google and get new customers before the end of the year call me today!
219-210-6000
Get your local business bailout today
Offer expires 12-15-09
http://fennellmarketing.com/local_business_bailout_special
This blog post was written by William Fennell an internet marketing consultant based in Michigan City.
Contact me at 219-210-6000
http://www.thelittleguymarketing.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment